The following are some of the goals that our training program aims to accomplish:
The improvement of the Cosmetics and Beauty Industry is the intended result of this training, which has as its primary goal, the provision of trained labor that is also highly motivated.
As a consequence, this will result in the provision of enhanced services to the ever-increasing cliental that the Cosmetics and Beauty Therapy industry serves.
Our trainees will have the ability to give services in the fields of beauty and beauty treatment in a manner that is both professional and contemporary, utilizing the most recent techniques available. Additionally, training at Deeva provide graduates with possibilities to work and run their own businesses, and it will considerably contribute to the overall economic development of the nation.
Aspects of our instructional program are as follows:
It is planned that this training course will be delivered to Deeva college students, each of which will need to be provided with the necessary training facilities, such as a fully-stocked classroom, various tools, and other necessary items.
- The safety and precautionary measures are practiced throughout training as well as in the workplace.
- The goal of the program is to nurture talents, passion and interests of students who want to be professionals in the beauty therapy industry.
- Our training curriculum covers topics including Professional Ethics, Beauty Treatments, Makeup Techniques, Body Massages, Facial Treatments, Health, Safety, and Precautions, and Entrepreneurship Development, among other topics.
Principal aims of the education and training program
- Our beauty therapy training course that is six months long is designed for trainees who want to work in the beauty sector. Their goal is to learn, develop, and practice skills that are required by the market.
- Our learners are to focus on developing the skills necessary to function as a self-assured and capable beauty therapist over the duration of this training course to becoming professionals.
The following is a list of the primary goals that our training program intends to accomplish:
- Those individuals who are interested in pursuing a career as a professional beauty therapist, makeup artist, nail technician, etc. will benefit from the high-quality training we provide.
- To inculcate a culture of maintaining a workplace or educational facility in a manner that is safe, clean, conducive to good health, and pleasurable; this specifically relates to beauty salons.
- With the goal of expanding the range of employment alternatives available to graduates of the cosmetology program.
- To offer upgraded services to the ever-increasing number of beauty salon customers.
- To acquire a grasp of the fundamental concepts, qualities, and applications of a wide variety of cosmetics, as well as the effects these products have on the skin.
- To teach our students how to properly handle and take care of the various instruments and equipment that are utilized in beauty therapy.
- In order to instruct our students in the maintenance and enhancement of their bodies and hairs.
- To instruct students in the fundamentals of establishing and running a beauty shop, hair salon, or finishing school.
- To instill a fundamental understanding of the ethics and mentality required by the profession.
At the end
After completing the action orientation, our students are required to have the following skills:
- The capability of working together to bring about a change for the better in the community and an improvement in the system.
- It is imperative that sanitary procedures be followed at all times while on the job.
- Participate in the process of establishing an atmosphere that facilitates the secure and efficient handling of items and equipment.
- Ensure that you carry out your responsibilities while carrying out your tasks. Develop a sense of obligation via (bringing about awareness, acquiring a sense of responsibility, or acting in a practical manner).
- Develop personal hygiene.
- The ability to communicate clearly and efficiently while working in the salon.
- An examination of the many distinct forms of hair and skin structure
- Accuracy is required while administering cosmetic treatments.
- Capability to choose salon items and machinery in a time-efficient manner.
- Manage tools and equipment to reduce the possibility of skin and hair damage, client pain, and to realize the desired aesthetic result.
- The ability to maintain physical stamina in order to stand for a whole day and perhaps continue on without rests.
- Capability to remain current with the latest trends in hair and makeup, as well as supplies, equipment, and technological advancements.